Friday, May 10, 2013

Long LiLash Lashes

About a month ago I got my newsletter from Howdoesshe.com & it had a product review on Lilash. Lilash is one of the eyelash serums that is supposed to make your eyelashes grow longer, fuller, and darker. Now, when it comes to all these fancy beauty products that promise to make miracles happen......I'm always a little bit skeptical unless there is some definite proof. I'm not about to spend a fortune on something that doesn't work. However, in Howdoesshe's product review- the blogster herself actually bought the product and used it.
There are pictures of her and her friend before and after treatment was started. The results are amazing and definitely are not altered to try and enhance sale of the product! Plus, there is a code on her review blog for 10% off. I'm sold!!!! I bought some Lilash and started using it on 4/5/13. I took a picture before treatment, 1 week into treatment, and 1 month into treatment. Check it out.......

My lashes before treatment were sparse, thin, & moderate length. 1 week into treatment you can definitely see a difference. And by 1 month of use, these babies are long & dark :) I'm loving this stuff!! 

So hop on over to Howdoesshe.com and get your 10% off code and get those lashes long!! Anyone who invests in this product, please let me know how your results are! I'd love to see your product review pictures as well! Post here if you liked your Lilash experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment